Wednesday 21 January 2015

Loopy Looms


(Loom Bands here, there and everywhere! For all the parents who have kids that are Loom Band crazy - I feel your pain.)




They’re orange and pink and blue and green,

they’re all over this house I can’t get this place clean!

The kids twist em and loop em and hoop em and hook em,

but they’re all over this house it’s making me scream!

They make great friendship bracelets and necklaces too,

seriously, they’re all over this house even in the ads on the TV screen!

Great time takers and they keep the kids busy, I will agree,

honestly, this house looks like a loom band movie scene.

But when the kids are asleep and I’m left on my own,

I’ll sweep and I’ll sweep put them all in a heap, then chuck em in the bin,

till my house is all clean.

They’ll ask in morning where they’ve all disappeared,

Then I’ll blame it on the elastic band monster and sigh ‘he’s so mean!’

(P.S. The elastic band monster finds Loom Bands especially yummy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment